Fee: $100 per dog
Dates: March 11th – Sign up here
Date: March 12th – Sign up here
Time: 9am – 1pm
Location: Jamul (Address upon payment)
Learn how and teach your dog to avoid rattlesnakes with positive humane training methods using sight, scent, sound and movement.
- Don’t wait until “Rattlesnake season” to teach your dog to avoid snakes! Learn how to practice all year.
- Your dog should have a basic recall to come to this workshop.
- You don’t have to resort to aversive “Shock Collar” training methods to keep your dogs safe!
- Learn how to practice Pam’s methods anywhere at anytime to ensure your dog is able to avoid snakes.
- Pam’s methods can be transferred to avoiding skunks, raccoons, or anything you would want your dog to ignore.
- If your dog is just an “Outdoor” dog, this program might not be the right fit for you. This is a training program and will require you to work with and train your dog.
Pamela Johnson educates dog trainers all over the world, speaks at conferences and gives seminars in the US and Canada. Pamela has professional dog training DVDs and has won many dog training awards.